Learn how to make Christmas paper snowflakes. A simple, quick, and super fun Christmas decoration to make with the kids.
What you will need:
- white paper sheets
- colored pencils/felt-tip pens
Let’s do it!
- Fold the sheet of A4 paper according to the image below to obtain a square.
- Cut according to the image below.
- Fold the square in half to get a triangle like in the image below.
- Fold the triangle in half and then again, as in the image below.
- Draw half a snowman and half a Christmas tree, as shown in the image below.
- Cut along the contour and the result will look something like the image below.
- Now it’s time to decorate and color your snowflake! Use colored pencils or pens and let your imagination fly.
You can also make a snowflake with just snowmen!
Esta publicação também está disponível em: Português