Learn how to make a simple Christmas tree using toilet paper rolls and cardboard. It’s an easy and fun activity for kids.
What you will need:
- toilet paper roll
- green card/cardboard
- yellow cardboard (a small piece, will be for the star)
- optional: small pompoms and yarn for decoration
- golden acrylic paint
Let’s do it!
- Download the Christmas tree and star template below and print it out. Then cut out the silhouette of the tree and the star.
- Take the toilet paper roll and cut about a third of the length. Do the same on the opposite side.
- Paint the paper roll with golden acrylic paint or another color of your choice.
- On the green cardboard, draw the outline of the tree using the template. Do the same with the star template on the yellow cardboard. Cut out the tree and the star.
- Glue the star on the top of the tree.
- Decorate your tree with pompoms and yarn. Alternatively, you can also draw your decorations with pens and colored pencils or choose others that you like best.
- Finally, take the tree and fit it onto the toilet paper roll.
NOTE: If the cardboard you are using is not very thick, stick a card on the back so that the tree remains straight after placing it on the paper roll.
Download the Christmas tree and star template here:
Esta publicação também está disponível em: Português