Do you like making Halloween crafts? Here you can learn how to make a ghost with pumpkins, ghosts, and bats to decorate your house.
What you will need:
- cardstock: black, white and orange
- pumpkin, ghost and bat templates (download the files below)
- skewer stick (or a tree branch)
- hemp yarn
- natural jute yarn
- googly eyes
- glue tape
Let’s do it!
- Download the files with the pumpkins, ghosts, and bats templates.
- Cut out a template from each to use to trace the outline on the cardstock.
- On the orange cardstock, trace the outline of three pumpkins and then cut them out.
- On the black cardstock, trace the outline of three bats and then cut them out.
- On the white cardstock, trace the outline of three ghosts and then cut them out.
- Decorate each of the pumpkins, ghosts, and bats to your liking. I drew eyes and mouths on ghosts and pumpkins. And I glued googly eyes to the bats.
- Cut three pieces of hemp yarn of equal size, where you will paste the images you cut out. I used a pumpkin, a ghost, and a bat on each piece of yarn.
- Glue in each piece of yarn: a bat, a pumpkin, and a ghost, randomly, with glue tape on the back.
- Take the skewer stick and wind a piece of hemp yarn (see image below). On one end of the stick, attach several pieces of natural jute yarn of the same size, as seen in the image below.
- Take each of the pieces of yarn with the pumpkins, ghosts, and bats, and attach them to the skewer stick, spaced between them.
- Finally, cut a piece of hemp yarn and attach it to the skewer stick that will hang your Halloween mobile.
Watch the video to see the entire process of building this Halloween mobile!
Download the pumpkins, ghosts, and bats templates here:
Esta publicação também está disponível em: Português