Vibrant colors on a dark background can make for great Halloween silhouettes.
Ghosts, scary pumpkins, and bats. We chose a dark background and our most cheerful colors, like orange, yellow, pink, and green, and created some fantastic Halloween decorations!
What you will need:
- colored paints
- black cardstock sheets
- Halloween templates (you can download them further down the page)
Let’s do it!
- Cut out the Halloween templates along the lines to get the silhouettes of the figures.
- Place one of the silhouettes on a black sheet.
- Grab your paintbrush or sponge, choose a color and start coloring around the silhouette cutout.
- Use as much paint and colors as you like until you’re satisfied. Then remove the template, and there you have your silhouette.
You can choose other colors for the background sheet and the paints, but remember that the better the contrast between the colors, the easier the silhouette will stand out. You can also draw your Halloween characters and create your templates. Have fun!
Download the Halloween templates here:
Esta publicação também está disponível em: Português