Let’s put a jellyfish swimming at the bottom of the sea!
For that, you will need the following:
- blue color gouache paint
- white A4 sheet
- glossy paper (color of choice)
- crepe paper (color of choice)
- paint brush or sponge
- googly eyes
Let’s do it!
- Start by painting the white sheet with blue paint. Then, paint it all over, because it will be the bottom of the sea. Let the paint dry.
- Take glossy paper and draw the shape of a jellyfish, or download the template at the end of the article.
- Cut out the shape of the jellyfish.
- Take the crepe paper, and cut some strips that will be the tentacles of the sea jellyfish.
- Glue the paper strips to the back of the jellyfish mold.
- Put glue on the back of the jellyfish and glue it to your blue-painted sheet.
- Glue the googly eyes.
- Decorate to your liking, making drawings or with collages.
Watch the video where Maria and the kids enjoy making their jellyfish. Try making yours too!
Download the jellyfish template here. There’s also a mold of a fish and a sea turtle available that you can use!
This publication is also available in: Português