Learn how to make Christmas trees using only paper rolls, paints, and decorations. It is a very simple and easy activity to do with children.
What you will need:
- paper rolls
- acrylic paint (colors to your liking)
- decorations: wool, pompoms
Let’s do it!
- Start by flattening the paper roll with your hand. Draw the outline of a Christmas tree on the paper roll.
- Cut out the outline of the tree, making sure that the sides are about half a centimeter wide so that the front part is connected to the back side:
- Then take the acrylic paint to your liking; here, I used green, red, and gold and then paint the trees. Let it dry.
- Now it’s time to decorate. You can use paints to decorate, glue wool, pompoms. See some examples in the following images. Have fun!
Esta publicação também está disponível em: Português