Learn how to make paper snowflakes. A simple and quick winter decoration to make and super fun for the kids.
What you will need:
- white paper sheets
- pencil or black pen
Let’s do it!
- Fold the sheet of A4 paper according to the image below to obtain a square.
- Cut according to the image below.
- Fold the square in half to get a triangle like in the image below.
- Fold the triangle in half and then again, as in the image below.
- Draw different contours, as in the images below.
- Cut along the contour and be surprised by the results.
Esta publicação também está disponível em: Português