In this activity, we will paint a starfish with the help of a template and use different tools to apply the paint, such as a paintbrush, a sponge, and a cork stopper.
- gouache paints
- starfish template
- white sheet of paper (you can also try another color!)
- cork stopper
- painting material (pens, colored pencils, crayons)
Let’s do it!
- Start by downloading the starfish template or drawing your starfish. You can download the file below.
- With scissors, cut out the inner part of the starfish.
- Place the template sheet on top of the white sheet.
- Take a paintbrush, sponge, or cork stopper and start coloring the inside of the starfish.
- After painting, remove the sheet from the template; now, you have your starfish decorated. Now let it dry.
- After the starfish is dry, you can decorate the design to your liking.
Watch the video where we painted three starfish with different tools and see the final result!
Download your starfish template here:
This publication is also available in: Português