Learn how to make colorful autumn leaves with zentangle patterns.
What you will need:
- leaves template (download below)
- colored gouache paints (colors of your choice)
- black pen
Let’s do it!
- Download the leaves templates and print them.
- Take a sheet and fold it in half.
- Then open the sheet and put paint on one half of the sheet in the form of drops or lines.
- Fold the sheet again and pass it with your hand to spread the ink that is on the inside. Open the sheet.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for all the sheets (as many as you want!). Finally, let the paint dry.
- After everything is dry, cut the leaves.
- Take the black pen and start drawing the zentangle patterns. Watch the video below to get inspired. Have fun!
Here you can download the templates of the autumn leaves:
Esta publicação também está disponível em: Português